Wednesday, June 1, 2011

True story, today I finished taken 2 pills daily.  Pfizer has a new drug that stimulates the natural growth of cartilage that is in the FDA required program before the drug is approved for the general public.  My Internist has been involved in the testing of new drugs and out of 103 new drugs he has been involved with, this is the best he said.  So, they are monitoring my right knee for the last 2 years, and today that knee is pain free.  Research does take time and once in a great while there is a real blockbuster that comes to market.

ACCESS has been researching the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) for the last 18 years where I have specialized as an architect in building accessibility compliance to the ADA.  Today our ACCESS "Watchdogs in Wheelchairs" program is that blockbuster.  We need wheelchair users on the ACCESS team to file the building non-compliant complaint regarding compliance with the ADA.  It is simple, it is free and we do all the work.  I am so convinced that this ACCESS program will work that I sign my name to the certificate that the building in question is now in compliance with the ADA. 

Our target is to be filing 100 ADA  non-compliant building cases a week by the end of 2011.  In order to that, we'll need 3,000 - 4,000 wheelchair users.  Come and signed up to join the ACCESS "Watchdogs in Wheelchairs" team.  I've said it before and I'll say it again; working together we can make buildings ADA compliant one building at a time; together we can make a difference.

Comment here or on our FaceBook page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Access-Technologies-Services-Inc/268659564730#!/; or call us at (702) 649-7575 and ask for me or Patti.  You can also send me an email at hfalstad@accessts.net.  We look forward to hearing from you.

Hank

No comments:

Post a Comment